Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Arctic Hotel Quest

by kremlinmirrors

Original Post

No Arctic Hotel Quest

★★★★ Newbie
I have no quest bubble for the arctic hotel even though I have updated the app and already purchased the ice arena. The only quest bubbles I currently have are Tokyo Town, Parisian Quarters, and Vu Tower.
Message 1 of 8 (675 Views)

Re: No Arctic Hotel Quest

★★★★ Novice

Might need an official reply to confirm this, but I believe you can't have more than 3 active quests at any given time, I could be wrong tho. But you might want to complete the ones you have first

Message 2 of 8 (654 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Damn, if that's true I'll be really upset. The three I have are definitely not going to be complete before this special event is over 😭
Message 3 of 8 (648 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same "issue". :/
Message 4 of 8 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also can't get arctic hotel. I only have 2 tasks open. Tokyo and Vu. Is there someway to request my 3 task (which actually should have come). I'm at about 2 days waiting. The snowflake still says 1day and 9 hours for the winter trees landscape. Do I have to wait for that to finish?
Message 5 of 8 (444 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue and now its a new quest. I too have 3 quests in progress.
Message 6 of 8 (386 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had the same problem. Can confirm that after I completed one task from the running three, the ice hotel task came up.
Message 7 of 8 (350 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same here.

Message 8 of 8 (331 Views)

Save your game progress

Sync your game to Google Play, Game Center, or Facebook and connect with friends.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help