Re: Need Help In Sim City Build It

by roccodonovan8

Original Post

Need Help In Sim City Build It

★ Novice

So I have unlocked my region in sim city build it, which is Frosty Fjords. 

I am having a problem.

My sims are complaining about needing water. 

I have placed the water pump station and basic water tower. 

For over a week now my sims still have abandoned buildings because they are complaining of not having water.

I visited another city in the game who has frosty fjords, and I do not see any water pumping stations or water towers. This region was pretty huge.

Message 1 of 6 (949 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 6 (934 Views)

★ Novice

Hey there... I have a whole bunch of water plants and it is still saying that they have no water... They are right near the homes and I do not see a line of water going to the homes... Any suggestions for this? Is it possible it is a glitch in the game? I have another region and they all have water? So why is it that Frosty Fjords does not have any water? I am so confused...

Message 3 of 6 (827 Views)

★ Expert

Hi Maddy,

As best I can tell from the view provided although the water towers appear to be on a road I can’t see where the road attaches to the road where the houses are on. Try putting a connecting road on the other side of your houses and connect with the road the water towers are on.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 6 (823 Views)

★ Novice

Hey I just learned today, that I had to connect the roads to the power planet. Thank you for your help!

Message 5 of 6 (817 Views)

★ Expert

Sometimes it’s the simplest things, glad it worked out for you.

Message 6 of 6 (811 Views)