My market items don't get sold

by The-Razheer

Original Post

My market items don't get sold

★★★★★ Novice

A while ago i sold many items on my market, but now everything i anounce always gets stuck so i can't sell anything anymore.

Message 1 of 161 (28,180 Views)

Re: My market items don't get sold

★★ Novice

I also faced the same problem.....nothing is being sold since this morning today

Message 2 of 161 (27,666 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sometimes it looks like you can trigger selling by buying on the auction house.

Message 3 of 161 (27,646 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi wereldhandel,

Where is this auction house? Is it the Global Trade HQ.
Message 4 of 161 (27,611 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes :-)
Message 5 of 161 (27,544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
The problem I'm facing is that the trade depot doesnt seem to work at times or maybe doesn't work anymore.

It worked perfectly well at the beginning and I was selling everything I put in the depot at a fixed price. And since a message telling me there was a maintenance the problems started.

After the end of the maintenance and while I'm always keeping the same low selling price, I couldn't sell anything for a very long period of time.

Then what I did is that I deleted an item I'm selling in the depot with 1 SimCash and then put another one, that triggered the market and I sold everything that has been listed for a long time in minutes. It's really weird, it's as if my items weren't listed in the Trade HQ, but they were there for very long hours and they were all advertised.

So yesterday I couldn't sell any item the whole evening, I removed an item during the night and sold everything in minutes ! In the morning it worked fine, I was selling the items very quickly, and then all of a sudden the problem started again and I couldn't sell anything (always using the same fixed low prices, or lowering the prices even more to an absurd amount (1 coin) for very expensive items).

So I tried again today what I did last night, losing 1 SimCash to delete an item and then adding another one but this time it didn't work. Still nothing sold for the whole day.

This is really annoying. Anyone facing this? Any solution?

Do you think that there is a maximal amount for coins earnings through the depot per day?

Is there any developer that can read our messages at least ?

I was waiting for SimCity on iOS for a very very long time. I really want this to be fixed or at least have an explanation.
Message 6 of 161 (27,527 Views)

★ Novice

Happened to me too started in about 20h ago... I bought another slot a while ago in the marketplace then posted a new item.

However, still no luck for me; all my listing still won't sell.

Message 7 of 161 (27,494 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Sucks I was making good money on the market for awhile but now my slots are all advertised at good prices of things that sell and they're stuck. I'm trying to have a friend find connect to my city and buy them but that's another problem: friend functionality not working.
Message 8 of 161 (27,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Follow up on the Friend idea....

My wife can visit my city through Facebook, but on her device my trade depot shows NOTHING for sale, though mine is full of goods. So apparently my items really aren't on the market. Any way to fix this other than wasting Simdollars and losing the items I put up for sale?
Message 9 of 161 (27,481 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did anyone find a solution?

Message 10 of 161 (27,368 Views)