Re: My city is gone!

by bgrimm989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My city is gone!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
After spending countless hours and over $400 to build it up my city (level 31, pop. apx 180k happy citizens) is gone!!! After doing a clean up on my phone as I'd done before to cut down on game "lag" the game kept crashing on start up so I did a reinstall of the program thinking that my game (my city) would be fine since I logged in with Google Play and my progress was saved. But now every time I start the game it starts me over from scratch! My progress (my accomplishments) still show up in google play. I had a facebook friend who's city showed up in the game too so think I was logged in through there as well. What do I do to get my city back!?! Please help!
Message 1 of 2 (2,077 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
I just took someone's advice and played through the tutorial. It worked!!! Afterwards, well before it was even finished really I was able to select settings and log back in to Google Play. I was afraid that the new city would overwrite my saved one but it gave me the option to load my old city which I did with hesitation, still fearful but low n behold, it worked!!! CITY SAVED! :-)

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,363 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I just took someone's advice and played through the tutorial. It worked!!! Afterwards, well before it was even finished really I was able to select settings and log back in to Google Play. I was afraid that the new city would overwrite my saved one but it gave me the option to load my old city which I did with hesitation, still fearful but low n behold, it worked!!! CITY SAVED! :-)
Message 2 of 2 (2,364 Views)