Re: My account

by never2old2game

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'm really struggling to figure out why I can't login to my account, I basically logged out of my account ( logged out of Facebook in game ) because none of my friends appeared on my friends list in game so I figured that would fix it. Now when I try login to Facebook I get this message saying its linked to another account, how? All I did was log out and in again, it appears to be trying to log me into another account for some reason, I need to know how to stop I logging into the account shown and enter my Facebook details manually.. can someone advise me on what to do? 

Message 1 of 2 (740 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hello @ews47k4uo59j 

The most common reason for friends no longer appearing in-game is that yours and/or your friends' Facebook/SimCity-BuildIt permissions have expired. 

•Make certain the device your playing on is only logged into the one Facebook account you previously had your city linked to.

Before trying to link your city to Facebook:

•Visit your Facebook page (not news feed, but your own page.

Click on the ellipsis (• • •).

•Click Privacy Center

•Scroll to bottom and click More Privacy Settings (Facebook)

•Apps and Websites

•SimCity BuildIt (You may need to click "see more" for SimCity BuildIt to appear.)

•If it reads "Expired" next to it, click.

•Select "Renew"

If your SimCity BuildIt permissions have not expired on Facebook, your friends' have. They would need to follow the above instructions to renew their permissions before they will show up again for you in-game. This can take up to 72 hours but usually will update within 24 hours.

If your Facebook/SimCity permissions are in order, load your game again and you should be able to link your game to Facebook, if not, you'll need to contact in-game support by clicking on the tools icon > help > contact us

Best of luck 👍🏻 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (726 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello @ews47k4uo59j 

The most common reason for friends no longer appearing in-game is that yours and/or your friends' Facebook/SimCity-BuildIt permissions have expired. 

•Make certain the device your playing on is only logged into the one Facebook account you previously had your city linked to.

Before trying to link your city to Facebook:

•Visit your Facebook page (not news feed, but your own page.

Click on the ellipsis (• • •).

•Click Privacy Center

•Scroll to bottom and click More Privacy Settings (Facebook)

•Apps and Websites

•SimCity BuildIt (You may need to click "see more" for SimCity BuildIt to appear.)

•If it reads "Expired" next to it, click.

•Select "Renew"

If your SimCity BuildIt permissions have not expired on Facebook, your friends' have. They would need to follow the above instructions to renew their permissions before they will show up again for you in-game. This can take up to 72 hours but usually will update within 24 hours.

If your Facebook/SimCity permissions are in order, load your game again and you should be able to link your game to Facebook, if not, you'll need to contact in-game support by clicking on the tools icon > help > contact us

Best of luck 👍🏻 

Message 2 of 2 (727 Views)