Members for war.

by MIKEANDMARCUS

Original Post

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

★★★ Newbie
@SimOneVas Habt ihr vlt. noch für einen Level 99 platz?
Message 811 of 872 (1,366 Views)

Re: Join “Active, but Part Time” team

★★★ Newbie

Hi ActivePartTime,

I see you have four current people in your club who are active but not full time.   Our club has the same philosophy and we are great at war, trading, talking, and have people from three continents.  Would your four people be interested in joining our 9 people to team up?

if so, check out Badger Nation (#DFSL).   I would be happy to welcome all four of your team to our private club as vp of recruitment.

We win nearly all our wars because we are a team and when we do fight, we go all in.  Check us out.

I hope you consider my serious offer because your four team members would compliment our team and together our two teams will more be more well rounded and our top warriors will help your four grow without the stress of “always playing” and get to have successful wars.

Thanks,

MadTown

Message 812 of 872 (1,277 Views)

Members for war.

★★★ Newbie

Looking for active players to join our club for wars and trade. Club name: Planet of war. 

Happy gaming. 

Message 813 of 872 (1,254 Views)

Re: Members for war.

★★★ Newbie

Get Over It

We are looking for a few active players that like to war on weekends.  Most of us have real live jobs.   We are currently bouncing between Arena 5 and 6. 

Come join us!    Get Over It.   #HHJFLK

Message 814 of 872 (1,043 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Players 

Our club is searching for new talent, players that like to do war at least once a week and willing to score at least 10K points during the war. We do war usually Tuesdays or Wednesdays evening  Eastern Standard Time (EST). We are very inclusive, friendly, and professional people. If this sounds like you and you meet our minimum criteria please join us and let's give it a try. 

Requirements to join: Level 18+, War rank 30+, engage with the group, and be active during the war.

Our club is private the name is: J&C Science and ID: GKTH

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you there. 

President 

Message 815 of 872 (917 Views)

Looking to recruit.....

★★★★★ Novice

Veritas et Lux

Looking for mayors we can help to grow their cities and maybe join our main club.

The club has been formed to help our feeder cities grow, as we do this it would be great if we could help other mayors do the same. We can offer help and advice from very experienced players along with support from a club currently in the top 2000 in war.

Chat and trade will be encouraged so why not call in and say hello?

Search for ' Veritas et Lux ' or ' CLBLTF '

We'll look forward to seeing you.

Message 816 of 872 (920 Views)

Re: Looking to recruit.....

★ Novice

Hi, we are are an active warring club in Arena 6, looking for more active players to join us. The club is called Total Domination. #LBMMGB

Also interested in the idea of possibly merging with another club to form a much more formidable foe. Currently sitting at 8 active members every war. We take about 24-48 hour breaks between wars then get at it again.

McNeil

President

Message 817 of 872 (833 Views)

Re: Looking to recruit.....

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please join my club im active to this very day! We will do trade and club war events to the club and hopefully i will try to promote hardworking members to the club. Thank you and hope you join my club! My club name is "Mightymanographs" and my ID is #NNPPCT

Message 818 of 872 (929 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

CHEMICAL WARFARE (#MHSGPQ)

We are at constant War!

We've just about hit our ceiling again on our opponents. We've hit ELO 4400 scoring up to 550k per war, but our opponents are around that mark and sometimes scoring 600k+.

All we need for now is one more strong opponent to go to the next level

Although it's unlikely we're looking for a member that can score more than 50k in wars. We haven't had a member join with this ability for a while. At the moment we have 6 cities carrying the team. The rest score between 10-20k per war.

For those that would like to join and improve their cards to get to this point can join our second club:

"Wastelands" (#BSFPLH) - Currently arena 5, elo 3900. 

Most of our active players are in US/CA, and Europe.

Message 819 of 872 (683 Views)

Re: How to Add Friends?

★★★ Newbie

Not all of us have Facebook - I never have and never will

Message 820 of 872 (633 Views)