Mayors Clubs Issue

by Beldar_Grazinski

Original Post

Mayors Clubs Issue

★★★ Newbie

Why do I keep getting removed from Mayors Clubs?  I join a club and less than an hour later I get removed from the club.  What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 6 (1,419 Views)

Re: Mayors Clubs Issue

★ Guide

Club president  have the ability to remove players. Possibility that they hit  your name by accident,

I have several times but kept the players.we are looking  for players that fit together and responding in the chat area is a good sign even if all you say to start with is hello what can I do to help the club. If you are not large enough to do much make what you can in short time such as metal. It is surprisingly  how fast we need simple building blocks and offer them for sale. Always tell the club you have items for sale. Good luck with your next club. If Canadian I want you, just reply here.

Message 2 of 6 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In our club, it is a big deal to speak, and that is the biggest reason of mayor' being removed. I tell them upon entering our club, daily check ins are a must even if you just say Hello, Store Stocked, Hi,  just say something, it shows the club that you are an active player and if you are going to be away for a couple days, no worries, as long as you mention it in the club. That' it, that seems to me one of the most simplest rule ever, simple, but we can' keep mayor's, Go Figure.

Message 3 of 6 (1,084 Views)

★ Expert

About a month ago you wrote:

“Are you playing sim city? If I bring mayor' in, and they do not speak, I remove them. If they do not trade, I remove them. Don' Chat, remove. My club it is a required active and communicate or be removed plain and simple. If I'm writhing your name down in chat, uh oh, get ready, not good. Throw them out. To many clubs out there. If people want to hang out and do nothing, they can do that on th ere own, no club needed”

Now you offer the below post stating “...most simplest rule ever, simple, but we can’t keep mayor’s, Go Figure”. I responded to your first post with a tongue in cheek response that was filled with solid advice directed to the folks you responded to...that advice is applicable to you as well.

The term go figure is quite appropriate...I figured it out in 2 posts you offered about a month ago. It’s all about attitude, your “remove” attitude in relationship with the exiting mayors collective “I don’t have to put up with this” attitude. I’ve heard from so many unhappy mayors looking for a new home with one of their biggest complaints being they’re treated like a child and the most consistent example is the daily “bedtime check”.

There’s a consistent pattern developing and if you don’t look inward and change the course you won’t have to worry about it too much longer. That’s just the way I figure it. Good luck.

Message 4 of 6 (1,048 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 5 of 6 (1,033 Views)

★ Apprentice

Try saying hi in chat when you join a new club.  Otherwise you just look like a player searching for rare or war items. 

Message 6 of 6 (747 Views)