Re: Maximum of friends Google

by MeneerHepatica

Original Post

Maximum of friends Google

★★★ Novice

I wonder how many friends i could have maximum with Google play connected?

At the moment i have maximum of 52 showing up in my neighbourlist accourding to the achievements (52/75)

But in my SimCity Circle i have about 100 ppl.

So is 52 a maximum? And is getting 75 people as friend an achievement which never could be done?

Anybody an idea?

Message 1 of 6 (722 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
I think it's probably up to a 100, because that's what Origin has as the current limit for friends, but I'm not 100% sure. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 6 (709 Views)

★★★ Novice

So if it's up to a 100, why am i only seeing 52 of the about 100 people i have in my circles which are also playing the game?

Message 3 of 6 (664 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@MeneerHepatica

Are those friends all accepted or could they be pending requests on either side? Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 6 (575 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Francois

They are all accepted.

I stay at 52 friends. 

What i did notice is that sometimes a city disappears and then a new city comes back at that time. Still staying at 52.

I posted on a google+ forum this same kind of post and there was also a guy having the same problem.

On some other post on google+ people had the same not getting more then 52 friends to be seen.

Message 5 of 6 (559 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Since this game does not use an Origin account to log in, the 100 friend limit does not apply. On ios' Game Center, you can have way more than 100. But for Google, I'm not sure what or even if there is a limit. Since you are signing into your Google Plus account to link your city, you need to contact Google to find out why it is limiting your friends in this game. We won't be able to help you with that here @MeneerHepatica.

Message 6 of 6 (548 Views)