Re: Market Item STILL not selling...

by johnrobertlucas

Original Post

Market Item STILL not selling...

★★★ Newbie
I know there is something wrong because I've even tried placing items for EXTREMELY low prices and those will not even sell! It takes a few day until Daniel buys them by default.

I used to be able to put items up for sale and they would sell no problem. Most would sell right away... Others an hour or so, but never days later from Daniel.

This is very annoying. So annoying it's making me deeply consider just deleting the app. When will this be fixed??
I know some others try getting rid of a slot and paying that one buck thing but why should we do this? Especially if it works once?
Message 1 of 4 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

Some items have no demand from other players, such as metal and wood. They can build them too quick. Items that expand storage or land go quick and seem to be in demand most of the time.

Also, at peak times your item could be on and off the board quickly.

Thus, the way I found that works is:

1. Ensure there is a demand for the item

2. Sell at a going rate

3. Sell 1 item at a time, then wait several minutes or more, and then sell the next item. This bumps your Trade Depot item in the Global Trade HQ. They will come for the 1 item and pick up the rest.

Sometimes it might be better to just sell 10 items at full price and wait 48 hours for Daniel to buy them. If they are the expensive items such as Tables, you might be able to generate predictable revenue per day. E.g., 10 wood Tables x 10 "Create New Sale" slots x $500 Price per Table = $50,000 for day 1, then the next day do the same with 10 more slots.

Once I get my supply chain stable, that is the approach I will take with the Trade Depot.

Message 2 of 4 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie
IT has been 48 hours an my items still haven't been bought by Daniel. What is wrong?
Message 3 of 4 (559 Views)

★★★ Novice
I haven't noticed a consistent time period where Daniel buys my items. I assumed it was 24 hours from a couple of instances but now am noticing that isn't always the case.
Message 4 of 4 (537 Views)