Re: Lost so much money and time because of this new bug

by Dam6

Original Post

Lost so much money and time because of this new bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I've lost so much time and money because of this new bug from the new update.
I've played this game literally everyday since its release and never had a problem.
1st I've noticed when I level up I noticed if a store adds a new item then the same store will go back to default store inventory spots even though I've spent real money to buy in game bucks to upgrade them to 5 or more on each of my stores. Now I lost half of all my stores inventory spaces and all my time and money went down the drain. This isn't cool. I worked hard at my job to buy this in game items to be taken away from me.

Second the game drained my halfa million dollars in three days from upgrading all my roads that I've already upgraded to the max before the update. The first day I had to spend 150,000 + to fix most of my roads, second day same thing because it didn't save, then the third day came and same thing! I went from98% town to nothing now and can't collect much money to help me get back.

I won't be playing until they fix this. I loved this game. It's the only game I've played everyday like a routine when I wake up. Please gelp
Message 1 of 5 (1,038 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dude.... PLEASE stop giving EA your Money!  They really DO NOT give a rat's behind about you or I.

Message 2 of 5 (973 Views)

★★ Novice
If you play IOS , Go to the Apple Store and Report your bug with the amount of money you spent .
You will receive a payback from Apple.
Message 3 of 5 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Perhaps a redesign as to how EA makes (or recoups the development costs is required)!
Message 4 of 5 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Leads me to ask the obvious question.

How much would you pay for such a high quality product such as this one?
Message 5 of 5 (668 Views)