Lost progress

by m44r73nKR4M3r2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost progress

★ Novice

So I was playing simcity and there was this crash that happened, so I left SimCity and I came back but guess what... the crash would not let me past the opening screen! It just quitted SimCity and whisked me back to my iPad’s home screen! So I decided a full restart was in order and after IT STILL HAPPENED. So I decided to move to my final solution: do a backup in settings and delete SimCity, and then reinstall it. So I did that, it worked like a charm, apart from the fact that when I opened SimCity my city had disappeared into nothing but a little roundabout on the end of a motorway exit! I decided to just go with the flow, and do the tutorial. After I finished the tutorial, I went into settings, found the Game Center icon, and I did not get any option to reinstall my save! So here is why I think this happened:

Every time some program asks me for my age I do not like it because I believe in my privacy. So when I first got SimCity, I just whizzed the little age slider to some random age, which was something like eleven or twelve. So I was not able to do any of the social stuff, including Game Center, so I had no way whatsoever of saving it to Game Center! Then the crash comes, I reinstall SimCity, whisk the age meter to some random age, then come back in, and made sure it was not a kid’s age, because apparently if you are a kid in SimCity and you tell your age, practically all the good stuff gets taken away from you. Now the only proof I have a city now is my backup save (which I don’t know how to re-link back to SimCity) and video I took about a week ago.

Please help!

Message 1 of 3 (739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost progress

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (835 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 3 (836 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks. I will try that. Do you think there is any way to get them to change my age?
Message 3 of 3 (671 Views)