Re: Lost city

by BusterL200

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem but report the issue only get back disappointing feedback as below: I played this game some time ago and I do nothing incorrect. Now i lose what i built and seems can't be restored.

"We have got it checked, and it appears that your progress was somehow not correctly saved locally on your device when it reconnected to our servers. Due to this, the disaster cards levels have dropped down. This is also true in the case of City Achievements.

This is also why we recommend all our players to always play on strong connections to ensure that any progress they've made isn't overwritten.

Unfortunately it's not possible for us to restore lost progress or level progression."

Message 11 of 18 (1,126 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA unhelpful as usual 

Message 12 of 18 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BusterL200 I had the same error. Cannot load the game. Tried different connections as well as reinstalling and playing through the tutorial to reconnect. My first contact with support wasn't helpful but I tried again and I'm waiting. Did all of you just eventually regain access or did support fix the loading error message? Thanks
Message 13 of 18 (1,035 Views)

★ Apprentice

Support are useless still waiting apparently they are referring it to the tech department.

5 days later and still not fixed or even a reply to say when it will be.

Message 14 of 18 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I finally was able to logon but as all of you did, I lost my items and progress. Lost my club too. Was anyone successful in getting their account restored to the way it was?

Message 15 of 18 (1,016 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven’t heard of anyone getting their city back to the way it was.

check your disaster cards see if there all gone too

Message 16 of 18 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BusterL200 Yes I lost all of my disaster cards. My com level is now 1. I lost my club which I was president of. I can't rejoin until I build my com level up. Not sure if I want to keep playing if everything is lost forever.
Message 17 of 18 (1,000 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep I know the feeling 

im out of my club too and they didn’t make legendary for the the first time in a year.

if my city is not returned I’m not going to start again spent to many years on it.

Message 18 of 18 (991 Views)