Lost account

by marcelluus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost account

★★★ Newbie

i had a new account, I tried to save it on my apple id but nothing happened because I already had an old city of mine I decided to load my old city to delete it and save the new one, but I ended up losing the new account, please recover my account

My id:

Message 1 of 3 (1,375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost account

Community Manager

Hi @marcelluus

I'm sorry to hear that. If your new city had successfully been linked to either your Google Play or GameCenter account, what you would do here is simply install the app again and complete the game tutorial. You will then see the option to connect online. Log on to the account where your city is stored and it will automatically load up on your device.

However, it sounds like you were playing on a guest account and it might not be possible to recover it. You see, when you play on a guest account you run the risk of losing the account and progress if there's an update, if the device needs troubleshooting or if you log you for some reason. From what you described, it doesn't sound like you were able to complete the connection to the Game Center to back-up the new account. Try reaching out to the Zendesk Support team just in case, to see if it's possible to restore that account. Use this link to open a case with them. Please have your Player ID for the new account ready, as the support advisor will need this to try to locate the new account. This guide will share where that was located: [INFO] How to find your Player ID in SimCity BuildIt

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,364 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @marcelluus

I'm sorry to hear that. If your new city had successfully been linked to either your Google Play or GameCenter account, what you would do here is simply install the app again and complete the game tutorial. You will then see the option to connect online. Log on to the account where your city is stored and it will automatically load up on your device.

However, it sounds like you were playing on a guest account and it might not be possible to recover it. You see, when you play on a guest account you run the risk of losing the account and progress if there's an update, if the device needs troubleshooting or if you log you for some reason. From what you described, it doesn't sound like you were able to complete the connection to the Game Center to back-up the new account. Try reaching out to the Zendesk Support team just in case, to see if it's possible to restore that account. Use this link to open a case with them. Please have your Player ID for the new account ready, as the support advisor will need this to try to locate the new account. This guide will share where that was located: [INFO] How to find your Player ID in SimCity BuildIt

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i could not login my previous SimCity game I'd in Facebook..plz give me solutions 😭

Message 3 of 3 (1,275 Views)