Re: Link Facebook with a different city

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Link Facebook with a different city

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I started a city and liked it to my Facebook account. But I decided to build a new one, and I want to the link the new one to Facebook. How do I do that? When i try to log in on facebook it just says there is another city linked to that account already, it doesnt give me any options. Thank you!

Message 1 of 8 (1,946 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You can't. You'll have to create a new facebook account to link to your new city if you want to keep your new city.

Message 2 of 8 (1,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's awful lol.

Message 3 of 8 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@SurlyCodger wrote:

You can't. You'll have to create a new facebook account to link to your new city if you want to keep your new city.

I didn't think it was allowed to have two Facebook accounts.

Message 4 of 8 (1,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't make any sense to have 2 Facebook accounts. I guess I'll just keep the city without a login, and if that keeps me from moving forward I'll stop playing.

Message 5 of 8 (1,911 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Mathusem wrote:

I didn't think it was allowed to have two Facebook accounts.

I have never had anything to do with Facebook in my life so I have no idea whether it's allowed to have more than one Facebook account. I just presumed in the same way you can have more than one Origin account you could have more than one Facebook account,

Message 6 of 8 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can but it doesn't make any sense. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,900 Views)

You can have as many Facebook account as you with as long as they ALL have their own email address. I tend to make one Facebook account for the games I play. Example...SimCity BuildIt I have a Facebook account that I have linked my game to. If I choose to restart my city, I will deactivate that Facebook account, and make another one for my new city. I will NOT link any other game to that Facebook account. At one point I had 7 different Facebook accounts for all the different games I played, plus my personal Facebook account that I only use for family and real life friends. 

Good luck. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (1,878 Views)