Level 32 can no longer find expansion items (Dozer Exhaust & Wheel)

by simcity_paul502

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 32 can no longer find expansion items (Dozer Exhaust & Wheel)

★ Novice

Familiar problem I'm sure and Google tells me nothing on this other than find another device to restart this game on and friend my main game to do a trade (although I don't think that's possible anymore?)

I cannot find expansion items anymore at level 32 because I apparently didn't expand when the game wanted me to. Any tips on finding Dozer Exhaust and Wheels on this game? Popping thought bubbles do not work FYI.

Message 1 of 2 (2,046 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level 32 can no longer find expansion items (Dozer Exhaust & Wheel)

★★★ Guide

@simcity_paul502 Actually, popping bubbles does work. It depends on when you pop them and how long you stay with it. Once, sometimes twice, a day something happens which I call the "bubble storm." It lasts for about 45 minutes and can yield up to 15 expansion items in all the categories. You will have to play every couple of hours til you find it and you will have to pay attention to it because it is a moving target.

Say you are playing and popping bubbles religiously, like we all do. You realize the bubbles are giving you an item every 2 to 3 times they appear during the time you are playing. Congratulations! You found it. Note the time that you first noticed it and for how long it lasted. In 12 hours, go into your game and start popping. It may take 5 minutes to set it off, if it is going to start. If it doesn't start, check back in another 12 hours. Start popping. Again, be patient. When the fist item appears, note time & what you recieved. 

The bubbles usually come in pairs, 35 to 60 seconds apart for @ 45 minutes. This will be accompanied by 4 video ads that you can watch or click through, makes no difference. I usually watch to the point that I can close it ( 5-10 secconds) then close it. If you don't, they will continue ad infinitum. The game will move the storm every 3 to 5 days, usually advancing it a few hours. Totally random. You will have to keep up with it. I have recieved thousands of expansion items this way. It does take some dedicated time and effort every day.

As you advance in the game and more things open, the more items are produced. When those expansions are finished, those items will no longer be produced. I now recieve 3 each of dozer, storage, and Vu every 24 hours. Lately, the storm has been sticking  close to the appearance of Maxis Manor so if you have one of those, note its  time as well. It will appear once every 24 hours also.

If you have any questions, please ask. Hope this helps you be more successful in your game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,787 Views)

All Replies

Re: Level 32 can no longer find expansion items (Dozer Exhaust & Wheel)

★★★ Guide

@simcity_paul502 Actually, popping bubbles does work. It depends on when you pop them and how long you stay with it. Once, sometimes twice, a day something happens which I call the "bubble storm." It lasts for about 45 minutes and can yield up to 15 expansion items in all the categories. You will have to play every couple of hours til you find it and you will have to pay attention to it because it is a moving target.

Say you are playing and popping bubbles religiously, like we all do. You realize the bubbles are giving you an item every 2 to 3 times they appear during the time you are playing. Congratulations! You found it. Note the time that you first noticed it and for how long it lasted. In 12 hours, go into your game and start popping. It may take 5 minutes to set it off, if it is going to start. If it doesn't start, check back in another 12 hours. Start popping. Again, be patient. When the fist item appears, note time & what you recieved. 

The bubbles usually come in pairs, 35 to 60 seconds apart for @ 45 minutes. This will be accompanied by 4 video ads that you can watch or click through, makes no difference. I usually watch to the point that I can close it ( 5-10 secconds) then close it. If you don't, they will continue ad infinitum. The game will move the storm every 3 to 5 days, usually advancing it a few hours. Totally random. You will have to keep up with it. I have recieved thousands of expansion items this way. It does take some dedicated time and effort every day.

As you advance in the game and more things open, the more items are produced. When those expansions are finished, those items will no longer be produced. I now recieve 3 each of dozer, storage, and Vu every 24 hours. Lately, the storm has been sticking  close to the appearance of Maxis Manor so if you have one of those, note its  time as well. It will appear once every 24 hours also.

If you have any questions, please ask. Hope this helps you be more successful in your game.

Message 2 of 2 (1,788 Views)