Latest war update massive lag issues

by rooz31

Original Post

Re: BUGS : Slow, Lag, Missing Items, Negative Simoleans

★★★ Novice

The speed problem has been fixed.  Thank you very much.  What I noticed was that just before and during the speed problem, a much greater variety of items were available in HQ.  However, since the speed issue has been corrected, the variety of items available to me to buy is seriously reduced.  Is there a relationship between the two?  I don’t understand why purchaseable items suddenly improved so dramatically and then would just as suddenly drop off, but the low variety of inventory that you can buy, seriously hampers the ability to play the game.

On that thought, ever consider you’ve gone to complex with too many incompatible variables?  Perhaps streamlining the building to one currency, one set of support buildings/structures and the wars to compare more with VU instead of adding a whole bunch of other “specialized” items that work only in wars, would allow the game to run smoother and then we could have interesting expansions, yes using all the existing expansion items with new buildings that don’t require a whole new support system.  I know I’d be happy to invest in something that I know will carry me thru the game, not just until someone dreams up a whole new scenario.

Message 21 of 23 (645 Views)

Re: BUGS : Slow, Lag, Missing Items, Negative Simoleans

★ Expert

I would venture to guess the reason you saw such a diverse mix in the Global Market is directly related to war clubs not being able to play war games effectively during this stretch and no real need to sell products. 

Message 22 of 23 (639 Views)

Re: Latest war update massive lag issues

★ Novice

I am currently having this problem, and it’s december 

Message 23 of 23 (392 Views)