Land expansión and lack of Dozer parts! Help please!

by TiagoRIP112

Original Post

Re: Land expansión and lack of Dozer parts! Help please!

★★★★★ Newbie
Great advice! Do you know of a way to create another game centre account using iphone? I have searched it, but no luck.
Message 11 of 17 (2,361 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah I think these folks need to go back to the drawing board and make the game better for one, and less expensive for two. I really don't mind shelling out a few reasonable bucks for premiums, but they rally gotta do better.
Message 12 of 17 (2,267 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still in agreement with the first post.  It's ridiculous that I I cannot acquire dozer blades.  They rarely come up on the marketplace, and are immediately sold.  I am overflowing with the other parts, but the game is so stingy with awarding the blades.  I'm also getting seriously bored with my inability to expand.  I'm not terribly interested in setting up a new account, new game, and then selling blades to myself.  Seriously?  That's a solution?  PLEASE, EA, get an update working soon that includes a more generous distribution of dozer blades.  xoxo

Message 13 of 17 (2,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe get some other players and form a sort of trading group. For example, I am short 2 dozer exhausts, I could sell 2 blades or whatever and if you have extra exhausts you would sell them to me? I am budarosa II on this game, don't know how the friending process works here but it might be a way to keep playing without spending actual cash.

I would never do in-game purchases, if you aren't earning your items via game play, it seems like it would be just boring... Buy some of these, lay out a road and some houses and stuff, rinse, wash, repeat...

Message 14 of 17 (1,858 Views)

★ Guide
Forming a trading group is a good idea, you can help your friends and they help you. I sell all my land expansion items, mine was completed long ago. I am collecting storage or TT items. Cheers
Message 15 of 17 (1,848 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'd much rather just buy the damn game and get rid of all this micro transaction BS
Message 16 of 17 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I pay for small things but not willing to pay fir other things like gear I need to expand the city. I’ll just quit playing.

Message 17 of 17 (696 Views)