Kindle fire game crash

by cumpakabag

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kindle fire game crash

★★★★★ Apprentice

As I said before, My Kindle fire keeps dropping the game after 60 seconds.  Saw a post fro tomville who had same trouble.  I do not want to start over with a new city as I have spent real money and plenty of time  on this one.. Can't seem to get anything at help because it says I am not logged in  even though it shows my ID and lets me in here..   Makes me rethink my last trip to Helsinki.. Mayor; Samarkand

Message 1 of 5 (37,615 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kindle fire game crash

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Have you tried resetting your Appstore ? It can sometimes help with various crash issues.

For the 1st Gen Fire:

On your Home page:
- Settings (gear icon) > More...> Applications
- Set filter to "All Applications"
- Scroll down to "Appstore"
- "Clear Data"

For the 2nd Gen Fire and Fire HD:

On your Home page:
- Settings (swipe down from the top of the screen to access) > More > Applications > Installed Applications
- "Clear Data"

For the Fire HD2 and Fire HDX:

On your Home page:
- Swipe from the top > Settings > Applications > Manage All Applications
- "Clear Data"

It will now take a moment while your Fire will find all the apps again, you do not need to be online during this. You will not lose any programs in the process. When it is done finding everything, shut down and restart the Fire. Then go online and sync it. Scroll through the app shelves and let it find all of the icons for display.

With any luck your game would work better after this.

This is a bit of a generic help for when Kindle Fire crashes randomly on things and not specifically meant for this game alone, but with any luck it might help you out.

Good luck !

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (38,648 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Have you tried resetting your Appstore ? It can sometimes help with various crash issues.

For the 1st Gen Fire:

On your Home page:
- Settings (gear icon) > More...> Applications
- Set filter to "All Applications"
- "Clear Data"

For the 2nd Gen Fire and Fire HD:

On your Home page:
- Settings (swipe down from the top of the screen to access) > More > Applications > Installed Applications
- "Clear Data"

For the Fire HD2 and Fire HDX:

On your Home page:
- Swipe from the top > Settings > Applications > Manage All Applications
- "Clear Data"

It will now take a moment while your Fire will find all the apps again, you do not need to be online during this. You will not lose any programs in the process. When it is done finding everything, shut down and restart the Fire. Then go online and sync it. Scroll through the app shelves and let it find all of the icons for display.

With any luck your game would work better after this.

This is a bit of a generic help for when Kindle Fire crashes randomly on things and not specifically meant for this game alone, but with any luck it might help you out.

Good luck !

Message 2 of 5 (38,649 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Mines doing the same, it seems to be something to do with being connected to a network as going into airplane mode it works but then of course you can't get to the trade depot or majors club.... 

Message 3 of 5 (37,564 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

thanks for responses

Message 4 of 5 (37,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Amazon fire hd 8 2022 hasn't had any issues with FIFA mobile and has been working beautifully until I linked my Google account now when I try to play it always crashes, someone please help me and reply if you are having the same problem.

Thank you,

Message 5 of 5 (3,118 Views)