Is there a problem with SimCity Buildit servers?

by bschwar10

Original Post

Is there a problem with SimCity Buildit servers?

★★ Novice

For the past 2 days I have been having intermittent problems accessing the Global Market and Contest of Mayors. Says I don't have an internet connection. My internet is fine as all my other internet related functions work fine. I am having the problem on both my iPad and iPhone. 

Message 1 of 6 (9,318 Views)

Re: Is there a problem with SimCity Buildit servers?

★★ Novice

I'm also having the same problem. EA says they are working on the bug. I could sometimes go to other cities, but can't buy anything from their depot. Hope they fix it soon. Maybe they need to add more server space to meet the demand.

Message 2 of 6 (9,282 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem keeps going on. Sometimes (but not always), if I restart the game the trouble clears for a while. This is getting frustrating. C'mon EA fix this! This is a great game but without the Global Trade HQ and the Contest of Mayors I am not going to continue playing (and buying SimCash). I've been playing for almost a year and never had problems like this. Need a fix ASAP!!!

Message 3 of 6 (9,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem and I keep emailing them and I get a generic response about resetting my IPad and doing all these other things. All it is is a stall for their lack of being able to take care of the site right.

Message 4 of 6 (7,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also this problem right after I updated game to the latest version 3 days ago.

Message 5 of 6 (4,837 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mehrx7 wrote:

I have also this problem right after I updated game to the latest version 3 days ago.

Hi @mehrx7 - As you replied to an older post, could you make a new one with a bit more details? Are you getting an error message? What device are you playing on? Have you tried Basic troubleshooting steps for SCBI? 

There was an issue with the Samsung Galaxy A71 that was recently fixed by upgrading the newest Android system update. You can see more info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/Samsung-A71-Server-connection-was-not-successful/m...

Message 6 of 6 (4,796 Views)