Income from regional buildings

by mvic80

Original Post

Income from regional buildings

★★★ Newbie

Why don't regional buildings earn any tax or regional income?

Message 1 of 6 (1,365 Views)

Re: Income from regional buildings

★★ Guide

This isn't very hard question. In all your marketing materials you made people think you'll get taxes from regions too. Why does it show your total population in taxes rather then capital population if you get taxes only from capital.

I have over 3 million people in regions and I get 0 simoleons or anything else from those. 

You will very soon notice that you can't just do what you want and get away with it. 

it's clear that EA is not going to answer anything unless it comes from lawyer. 

I think there's plenty of things unlawful. Contests you can use real money but can't win because of obvious cheaters. 

I lost many prizes in the last season. People who got almost 300 000 points got them. If EA banned them they should have given the prizes to those who earned them. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The cheaters/hackers have ruined the Contest of Mayors. EA is not handling this properly. I keep reporting the cheaters but it is always too late for anything to be done before the contest ends. The top prizes end up being forfeited eventually by banning the hackers but those who should have won the contest end up with less or nothing. 

As I mentioned in another post, EA needs to withhold the results of the contest until they can verify the winners and then post them in the respective circles at a later date. If they don't have the staff to do this, then hire them. Otherwise,  expect the hacking to continue and a big decline in the people playing this game. 

As for the regional HQ, .... just a money grab by EA being greedy. Can't really blame the hackers when EA puts so many of these challenges for the regional HQ in the contest but restrict the HQ to be open for a limited time unless you want to pay real money to complete the challenge, or wait until it opens again and miss most of the contest.

This game used to be good and fair but since the regional HQ started, it has become stupid and the hacking/cheating has become rampant. Basically,  EA has shot themselves in the face and are about to repeat with the Mayor's Pass once people realize the scam that it is.

Message 3 of 6 (1,263 Views)

★★ Guide

I sent request to ea about this issue. 

I'll put here part of the answer 

'Please let me inform you that regions pay taxes depending on the population directly in the city hall of the capital city as they do not have a government building, for tax collection. Also the region city produces taxes in very small amount compared to the capital city.

As the tax which you collect is the total tax from both of the cities so the tax from the Region city will get added directly in the city hall of the capital city.

As the population in the regions city will increase you will see change over the tax in the city hall of the capital city.

It will become more noticeable as you get much higher populations.

For Example:  100000 Population vs 10000000 Population. The increase is very small on the first amount.'

I have over 3 million population In regions and at least by raising it by 300 000-500 000 don't bring one cent more taxes.

I'm I the only one who's thinking its so sad they have destroyed such a good game? 

Message 4 of 6 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Attitoode How do you know there is hacking/cheating?
Message 5 of 6 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@AndreaTG2 It is not hard to figure it out when it actually happens. Usually they will have an average point score of over 3000 points per task, when you complete all the tasks, which is impossible. Or, they go from a score of zero to 267,000 in a matter of a couple hours.
Message 6 of 6 (907 Views)