Important Suggestion : (Pinned Message as Notification for Club Members)

by amaneagames47

Original Post

Important Suggestion : (Pinned Message as Notification for Club Members)

★★ Novice

Hi Team - 

There is a suggestion for a feature that we are missing Intensely. There should be a Pinned message in Club Chat as for now chat is removed as long as messages are increasing. This Pinned message will be work as Club Notification mostly in Club War. Like War Strategy will be pinned so that every member can see this whenever user comes online.

Hope for positive response.

Thank,

Aman

Message 1 of 5 (1,319 Views)

Re: Important Suggestion : (Pinned Message as Notification for Club Members)

★★★ Novice

I would also like to see this as announcements re war or other club rules etc get lost in other requests for items etc or general chat 

Message 2 of 5 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I would also like to suggest incorporating a way to see the whole clubs war stats (ie damage done, boosters used, repairs done, visible online status for all members, etc)
Message 3 of 5 (897 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I find it ironic that this recently resurrected post is 4 years old, and rather than put into practice a suggestion of making the chat feature more effective, they instead opted to go the other way and hide it, while also making sure you don’t get notified that a new message has arrived.  Glad we’re moving in the right direction.

My hope in this is that they receive enough negative feedback surrounding the chat, CoM, and war button placement that the next update finds some effective way of addressing it.  In response to my direct message to them, I was told to complain about it here, so I’m singing like a rooster at sun-up.

Message 4 of 5 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too.  Its extremely annoying that the chat is now  hidden Frown

Message 5 of 5 (700 Views)