I won the league but got relegated

by mark_begley

Original Post

I won the league but got relegated

★★★ Newbie

So I won the suburban League, by over 12,000 points, and was expecting to play in the town league. I however started in the neighbourhood League, effectively relegated rather than promoted. Am I not understanding how the league's work or is this a bug?

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

Re: I won the league but got relegated

★★★ Newbie

This morning was the beginning of a whole new adventure, so everyone starts over in the new season...if you clicked join before the end of the round. Otherwise, next week you will start the new season...thats why you didnt get promoted. Its like a limbo round in the finished season. (If I understand your question correctly)

Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

Re: I won the league but got relegated

★★★ Newbie

@UsMarineColonel wrote:

This morning was the beginning of a whole new adventure, so everyone starts over in the new season...if you clicked join before the end of the round. Otherwise, next week you will start the new season...thats why you didnt get promoted. Its like a limbo round in the finished season. (If I understand your question correctly)

Thanks.

Well I finished the previous season on top and was waiting for the new season to start - assuming I'd be in the higher league. I didn't know I needed to opt to join the higher league. That's the case, right?

Message 3 of 3 (385 Views)