Re: I try to exlarge my city storage for two time fail

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I try to exlarge my city storage for two time fail

★★ Newbie
I try it twice. First time fail . I quit this game for many month. It is the second time. I am so mad . Pls try to help to work it out.thank you
Message 1 of 2 (325 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Expert

I’m not sure what you’re encountering but if you go into your storage located up top to the right of your population you will find a tab at the bottom that says Increase Capacity...you will see that it requires “X” quantity of racks, cameras & locks. If you have sufficient quantities of each push the tab at the bottom to confirm and your storage should increase.

If this doesn’t work I suggest you contact technical support through the in game help section of the forum. Good luck.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

I’m not sure what you’re encountering but if you go into your storage located up top to the right of your population you will find a tab at the bottom that says Increase Capacity...you will see that it requires “X” quantity of racks, cameras & locks. If you have sufficient quantities of each push the tab at the bottom to confirm and your storage should increase.

If this doesn’t work I suggest you contact technical support through the in game help section of the forum. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)