Re: I lost my city on simcity buildit!

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my city on simcity buildit!

★★★ Newbie

HELP!

I had to factory reset my chromebook recently, and I re-downloaded SimCity Buildit. I took the tutorial, and then TRIED to log into my old city through Google Play. I had two cities before this one, one called "Mount Anoli" and the other one's name I cannot remember, but it was formerly called "Mount Zamuo". I went to the settings menu, clicked "Log in to Google Play", and the only option was Mount Anoli. I wanted to play on  Mount Zamuo, but that was not an option. Therefore, my city was gone. I need help getting it back!

Before responding, please remember that I took the tutorial and tried to get to my city.

Any ways you can help me?

Message 1 of 9 (3,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Expert

@hsiq7c9xh05j  On your home page in the upper right hand side you will see your simcash, immediately underneath you will see a screwdriver crossed over a wrench. Click on this symbol and it will take you to settings and then hit the help button and follow the instructions.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (3,358 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

@hsiq7c9xh05j  You probably need to contact  technical support through the in game help section and report your issue, perhaps they can recover your city. I am not certain as I only play one city but I believe you can have only one city saved on Google Play per device...perhaps your city was saved on Facebook. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 9 (3,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't use Facebook so there is no possibility that I saved it that way

Message 3 of 9 (3,373 Views)

★ Expert

@hsiq7c9xh05j  No problem from my end it was only a hypothesis...you asked for help so simply follow the suggestion to contact technical support as they are the only ones that can help you. 

Message 4 of 9 (3,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, where can I find the technical support and contact them?

Message 5 of 9 (3,361 Views)

★ Expert

@hsiq7c9xh05j  On your home page in the upper right hand side you will see your simcash, immediately underneath you will see a screwdriver crossed over a wrench. Click on this symbol and it will take you to settings and then hit the help button and follow the instructions.

Message 6 of 9 (3,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Standard smile

Message 7 of 9 (3,355 Views)

★ Expert

Hope it works out.

Message 8 of 9 (3,347 Views)

★ Novice

Did you get the help you needed to get your city back?  I ask because I am having the same problem. Although I had one city on my iPhone and my main city on my iPad. I’ve deleted as rebuilt but it only gives me the iPhone city to connect to, not my main city. 

Message 9 of 9 (2,738 Views)