Re: I have a visual problem in the holograms of the omega buildings, can anyone

by cricket4103

Original Post

I have a visual problem in the holograms of the omega buildings, can anyone help

★ Novice

[edit: email address removed]

Sou br

Message 1 of 9 (786 Views)

★ Expert

@Branquelo132013  The Omega buildings have some unusual visual effects associated with them and I’m not sure that this is a visual problem but rather an actual unique design...I’ve seen similar holograms a couple of times and they looked the same. The only thing I saw that appeared to be a problem was the abandoned building to the left...perhaps that may contribute to the appearance concern - I don’t know, I never had one abandoned. Maybe someone else will see something different or experienced a similar situation. Good luck.

Message 2 of 9 (750 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Branquelo132013 I have never seen that particular hologram but it does look genuine. I also have never seen an abandoned Omega building. Interesting. I don't think you have an issue, just something rare. Maybe tech support can give you some info on it. Good luck.

Message 3 of 9 (742 Views)

★ Novice
@cricket4103 I believe it is a rare problem and I don't know how to solve it, I already uninstalled and installed it and nothing
Message 4 of 9 (731 Views)

★ Novice
@PinnacleValley I believe it is a rare problem and I don't know how to solve it, I already uninstalled and installed it and nothing
Message 5 of 9 (729 Views)

★★★ Guide

Why, exactly, do you think it is a problem?  It looks genuine to me. I don't have an Omega like that so I can't compare. Is it flickering or causing some other problem?

Message 6 of 9 (721 Views)

★ Novice
@cricket4103 there is a globe of the Earth that is rotating on top of the building, before you could see it was a globe, now it seems that there is a globe inside the other, I had made a video but I couldn't put it on topic
Message 7 of 9 (688 Views)

★★★ Guide

There is a good possibility that it is supposed to be like that. If it isn't interfering with game play, I wouldn't worry about it. Omegas can be strange. I have over 50 but still don't have all of them. Try moving it to a different spot and see if that changes anything or gives you a better view of it. Again, may be that is its true appearance. 

Message 8 of 9 (676 Views)

★ Expert

@Branquelo132013  As @cricket4103 shared your best course of action is to contact technical support through the in game help section and report your issue, they are the only ones that can address the concern. In the meantime I suggest you address the vacant building - it may or may not have any visual impact but it definitely has an adverse effect on your city. Good luck.

Message 9 of 9 (616 Views)