I can't open the Neomall

by itsella14

Original Post

I can't open the Neomall

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I click on the blue box to open it, it always just resets and brings me back to the city. Is there any way to make it work?

Message 1 of 5 (1,636 Views)

Re: I can't open the Neomall

Hero (Retired)

Hi @itsella14 - Do you meet the unlock requirements for the NeoMall (level 30)? If so, does a Future City advisor show up when it takes you back to your city? You might just have to go through the advisor's tutorial first. There might be something useful for you in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/simcity/simcity-buildit/future-cities-in-simcity-buildit

If that's not it, are you connected online? Do you have an adult or child account? 

I'm not sure if there are any upgrade requirements for the NeoMall - maybe someone around here more familiar with the process can help us out. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know I am way past 30, and no advisor shows up. Once I click on it, it takes a second to load, then I go back to the city.

Message 3 of 5 (1,532 Views)

Hero (Retired)

That is strange - and other online things work? You can open the Trade Headquarters? As long as you have the correct permissions to allow SCBI to access the Internet, and you're at the right level, I'm not sure what else this could be. 

You could try a few basic troubleshooting steps, just in case this is a corrupted data issue or network issue. Troubleshooting steps: For Android  For iOS

If those don't work, I think it's best if you file a support request in game: Tap the Settings icon (wrench and screwdriver) > Help > Contact Us

Or you can Submit a Request using the web form: https://simcity-buildit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They should be able to help you out. If you get it figured out, please reply back and let us know what worked. It could help the next person with the same problem.

Message 4 of 5 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too, same problem for my second city 

Message 5 of 5 (948 Views)