How to revert my game to the previous version before Regions??

by roccodonovan8

Original Post

How to revert my game to the previous version before Regions??

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 1 of 7 (1,852 Views)

Regions

★★★★★ Newbie

How to abandon an unwanted region on a mobile device?

Message 2 of 7 (1,752 Views)

Re: Regions

★★★★★ Novice

I have already contacted them by email and you cannot remove regions once it is installed,the only hope or measure we have is for them to do a patch,and let the capital be independent of the regions,excluding the new items from the existing city is an obvious solution, thereby you arent thwarted by not having those items to produce or use as before this was introduced ,and regions can set on the sidelines without interference 

Message 3 of 7 (1,641 Views)

Re: HOW TO REVERT MY GAME TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE REGIONS??

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i don't care if no one sees my city or region lol. i can't even get back to my capital city. i quit and uninstalled the game, i want my money back.

Message 4 of 7 (1,707 Views)

★ Expert

HI Roco,

You know what’s really sad...I updated my app and chose not to unlock a region and I’m still earning regional gifts and requests to purchase items, no I can’t sell you 20 tires and the worst part is we can’t see regional parts in our members depot, I could have at least given them away. I’m expecting it to show up in CoM and the war games as well...and to introduce a new currency with no exchange rates...

Good luck reverting back.

Have a great evening.

Pinn

Message 5 of 7 (1,688 Views)

Re: How to revert my game to the previous version before Regions??

★★★ Newbie

I have been locked out of the game since this upgrade!!! I get told to connect to the internet (i am connected already) and to restart the game.  Done this loss of times. Also reinstalled the game.

Message 6 of 7 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too. Can't get back into my game/city.
Message 7 of 7 (1,343 Views)