How to recover saved city/game

by MavHAWX

Original Post

Highlighted

How to recover saved city/game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,
I just formatted my mobile so before format I sync the game settings to play games account. And after format when I installed the game and after playing tutorial signed in with my play games account and I was asked to choose the current city or city that was saved on cloud . So I choose the cloud but because of some glitch in internet connection it said that the saved game could not be downloaded because of problem in internet connection, but when I restarted the game to download saved game once again, to my surprise it was already logged in with my account and to new city. So I cleared the data and finish the tutorial and when I signed in they display two small city instead of my previous saved game which has over 900000 population.

I was playing game for over a year now and I lost my saved game. How to recover this game? And surprisingly when my friends visit my city in their game it displays my old city? So game is still associated with my account but I'm not able to select it and restore it.

Please help me about this issue.

Message 1 of 3 (595 Views)

Re: How to recover saved city/game

★★ Apprentice

Probably better to send in a ticket or chat with them to get the help you need instead of asking here on the forums

Message 2 of 3 (541 Views)

Re: How to recover saved city/game

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get the answer to this question? I did the same 

Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)