Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How to add friends?

by Blakely1994

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to add friends?

★★ Novice

I'm sure that is pretty easy but unfortunately I don't know how.

Can someone please explain to me how add new friends in this game and see my ID to share with others players?

I'm playing on Android.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 12 (42,113 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

After you have played throught the walkthrough, click on the wrench on the top left side. I have the option to link mine to Game Center (ios) and Facebook. I would imagine your options are through Google and Facebook. It will link your town that way.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (53,945 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

After you have played throught the walkthrough, click on the wrench on the top left side. I have the option to link mine to Game Center (ios) and Facebook. I would imagine your options are through Google and Facebook. It will link your town that way.

Message 2 of 12 (53,946 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, it took a time to show my facebook friends but now I can see them. Thnk you.

Message 3 of 12 (42,030 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

how long did it take for them to show? I am still waiting.

Message 4 of 12 (41,912 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This information is truly helpful. In setting up my link I unchecked my friends. I don't wish to be inundated with adds and posts on my wall. Can you help me to undo this?
Message 5 of 12 (40,701 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I cannot find my friend, who has an Origin account. There is no "friends" list. It is hopeless. I've been moving in endless circles through fatuous advertisements.
Message 6 of 12 (39,130 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I don't want to add FB friends but I'd like to add people who are actively looking for friends from this forum.  How do you manually add a friend?

Message 7 of 12 (38,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I add friends? also do you guys have Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight? how do I play online??

Message 8 of 12 (38,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive read online that we have to click on a tab named friends but i cant see one at all😭
Message 9 of 12 (35,960 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hey, I know this may sound stupid, but have had same issue . If you would care to add I'd appreciate .. if not , that's fine too. I hate asking people who do not play, so figured I'd try here..
Message 10 of 12 (29,820 Views)

Save your game progress

Sync your game to Google Play, Game Center, or Facebook and connect with friends.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help