Re: How to add friends?

by Jayemax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to add friends?

★★★ Novice

I'm sure that is pretty easy but unfortunately I don't know how.

Can someone please explain to me how add new friends in this game and see my ID to share with others players?

I'm playing on Android.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 14 (69,816 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

After you have played throught the walkthrough, click on the wrench on the top left side. I have the option to link mine to Game Center (ios) and Facebook. I would imagine your options are through Google and Facebook. It will link your town that way.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (81,551 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

After you have played throught the walkthrough, click on the wrench on the top left side. I have the option to link mine to Game Center (ios) and Facebook. I would imagine your options are through Google and Facebook. It will link your town that way.

Message 2 of 14 (81,552 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you, it took a time to show my facebook friends but now I can see them. Thnk you.

Message 3 of 14 (69,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how long did it take for them to show? I am still waiting.

Message 4 of 14 (69,521 Views)

★ Novice
This information is truly helpful. In setting up my link I unchecked my friends. I don't wish to be inundated with adds and posts on my wall. Can you help me to undo this?
Message 5 of 14 (68,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cannot find my friend, who has an Origin account. There is no "friends" list. It is hopeless. I've been moving in endless circles through fatuous advertisements.
Message 6 of 14 (66,744 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't want to add FB friends but I'd like to add people who are actively looking for friends from this forum.  How do you manually add a friend?

Message 7 of 14 (66,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I add friends? also do you guys have Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight? how do I play online??

Message 8 of 14 (65,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive read online that we have to click on a tab named friends but i cant see one at all😭
Message 9 of 14 (63,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, I know this may sound stupid, but have had same issue . If you would care to add I'd appreciate .. if not , that's fine too. I hate asking people who do not play, so figured I'd try here..
Message 10 of 14 (57,434 Views)