by The-Razheer

Original Post

Re: How do i delete saved city linked to Facebook

★★★ Newbie
If you connect your city to a Facebook account will it save
Message 41 of 60 (8,700 Views)

★★ Guide

Once you log into FB into your city it is handcuffed then for ever to your account, So if not happy the way did your city and levelled up too fast, then try and start a new city, Facebook will only give you back the city you first log to. So the only way to get a new city would have to create a new FB account. When I first played the game in 2015 around November or December I levelled too fast so I deleted it and started over. Then when I tried to log it into FB during that year. it only came up with the original city. So that was that. I later found out that it was the case once you log it into FB it handcuffed and no way can put in a new starting over the city. I think this is done so that never lose your city. So the best thing is not to log it to any account till you're satisfied, you like how its is and gives one a chance to rectify any mistakes before log it to a social network site. I wished I had not logged it to a social site when I first started it, but you live and learn and just got to do your best on improving your city and get over them hurdles. 

Message 42 of 60 (8,497 Views)

★★ Guide

I have another city on Google account but I found that I am unable to log in the Facebook city to the Google account as it has another city it links to and vice Versa can't link  my level 58 city to both Google and Facebook, the one linked to Facebook will not link to Google as well as Google account has the lvl 12 city. when I tried to log it into Google the one that is linked to FACEBOOK, Google play would only pick up my the level 12 city and Facebook only picks up my level 58 city. when I decided to play my level 58 city that I play on my iPad. then I tried to also log it into Google play which resulted in every time I tried gave me a choice of the 2 cities I go to the lvl 58 city then Google is still not logging into it. I then decided to just carry on playing on my iPad and to Google play on the android, picks up my level 12 city and is then stayed logged in. So I made that mistake in   2015. So I have 2 cities one on Google Play and one on FB. Now I just play both cities as nothing I can do to link the Facebook one to Google play as its already handcuffed to the level 12 city. Oh will  live and learn

Message 43 of 60 (8,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had my second phone set up with another facebook account, it dropped me in game from Facebook and when it asked me to log back in again, i entered the wrong email address in error. It has now locked me to the wrong Facebook account. 

Have no idea how this happened and it won't let me change it back. 

I was able to trade between my cities then they cockblocked me

Message 44 of 60 (5,460 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 45 of 60 (5,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This blog topic appears as "SOLVED" WHAT A LAUGH! 

Being honest, I've never had problems with EA games, I'm pretty satisfied with the service and the games I've played, so, anyway, I hope EA does something about it. EA, seriously, I play the Simpsons Tapped out and that one uses an EA account to save the game, why can't we use our EA account with SimCity Build it? Wouldn't it be better?? 

Message 46 of 60 (5,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need to delete the old city.I have people in my new group who wants to go on my fb with this game I need that old game deleted

Message 47 of 60 (4,833 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is stupid i already have good city than the old one but now i cant delet the old one wtf EA ???

I think They really doesnt care about "Safe our info for safety" but they mean "We Make customer suffer to buy premium CASH to restore broken city" Well play EA will lose in the future VALVE NUMBER ONE

Message 48 of 60 (3,749 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this worked a treat,went and deleted saved data in the google play app,google play sore,simcity buildit app,,,the signed into facebook on pc went to the manage games bit deleted simcity buildit from facebook and then was alble to start a new game,,,,good job

Message 49 of 60 (3,238 Views)

★★ Novice

I know it's an old topic but I am sure people still run I to this problem in 2019. I was looking for a solution too and found a simple way to restart and connect to Facebook.

NEEDLES TO SAY YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

First restart the game by deleting the cache etc in the apps folder. When you then start simcity you will have to start from scratch. When the lady asks for your townname make sure the new town has the same name as your old Facebook connected town. After you build your first goverment building close the game. Then go to you files and search for the FILES folder in the folder called
com.eagame.simcitymobile_row which is located in Android - Data. Copy the file called 0.pb to a safe location. Now restart the game and connect to Facebook. Then close the game. Copy the file you just stored in a safe location back to where it came from. It will ask to overwrite. Now when restarting your game you will have your new file and be connected to Facebook. After a while it will ask if you want to start the town from a Cloud backup. Obviously choose that you want to keep your new file.

Message 50 of 60 (2,593 Views)