Hope for Help with In Game Issue

by d1b84dbb5ceaead7

Original Post

Hope for Help with In Game Issue

★★ Novice

So my wife and I started playing this game a few weeks ago and have enjoyed it. We made a club for the two of us to be able to trade resources and help each other out in challenges and stuff. About a week ago, the game removed my wife from the club and made it to where I couldn’t even add her back.

She emailed EA Support (which has been a joke and unhelpful) explaining the issue. They said she broke some rule in the agreement regarding a variety of things from hacking to bullying other players. Neither of which occurred, so it is puzzling. I feel like they don’t know/care so just threw out the catch all violation as the excuse for the issue and hope the problem goes away.

Anyone else who has experienced a similar issue?

Message 1 of 6 (1,298 Views)

Re: Hope for Help with In Game Issue

★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA:  When will it be clear to you guys that this is a problem?

Message 2 of 6 (1,238 Views)

★★ Novice

So this is the response she received this morning after 2 days. What a joke EA. You claim someone has broken a rule, but cannot pinpoint the issue? So the solution is to just start a new city after dumping time and money into one already. Great stuff. Fix your damn game.ED8FD7B0-584E-474F-AFA2-868793493BB3.jpeg

Message 3 of 6 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also received a similar unreasonable email. I can't believe it. I hope the excellent support team will fix it as soon as possible.
Message 4 of 6 (1,179 Views)

★★ Novice
@d1b84dbb5ceaead7 Here we are a month later and this is still a * issue. The same generic response about breaking rules. EA just takes the money and runs. What a damn joke.
Message 5 of 6 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I’m just SO DAMN MAD at CHEATERS.  My question for EA, follows:  

SPECIFICALLY, can EA PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS regarding the reported said problem within SimCity BuildIt’s CLUB WARS when EA is responding to CLUB WARS cheater complaints.  AND explain why players who play fairly (LIKE ME)  CANNOT NAME specific details regarding the CHEATER clubs in our posts!!!?!?  

By not allowing cheater complaints to be public, you are allowing both REAL cheaters to NOT BE PUBLICLY HELD ACCOUNTABLE (at the VERY least, you’re not following up with private cheater complaints (like my complaint) with a definitive “YES” or “NO” regarding whether the said red flag (my complaint) regarding a club’s cheating turns out to be true or false).

additionally, players who are FALSELY ACCUSED of cheating have no idea why they are banished because you keep cheater complaints private.  I UNDERSTAND that SimCity Buildit is YOUR COMPANY, & players who spend their precious time and money NEVER get to “close the door” regarding their specific cheater complaints.  I’m asking for your company to change this policy.  Please ALLOW EA support to convey if said cheater complaints are valid or not.

Your company’s response regarding my initial complaint detailing my club’s most recent war against “the club that shall not be named” & they’re BLATANT CHEATING while nice, timely, & respectful, did not answer my question.  I found EA’s go-to response to my complaint regarding my specific war experience to be LAUGHABLE & COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.  WAS MY CLUB’S OPPONENT CHEATING!?!?  PLEASE PROVIDE A YES OR NO ANSWER.

I play SimCity BuildIt for Club Wars.  I HAVE ZERO interest in playing the game without club wars.

Message 6 of 6 (669 Views)