Re: Hacker Discovered in War

by Dillydally777

Original Post

Hacker Discovered in War

★★ Novice
The number 1 player in this club (La fortaleza) is a hacker. In the first 30 minutes of the war, this player used the Magnetism attack nine times, using 18 energy while the rest of us only had 8 energy to use. This player also has the ability to shield themselves, though the numbers on the war log do not add up to the amount of times they have done this. They will unshield, attack, and appear shielded again without any of our team hitting them. Please remove this cheater from the game.
Message 1 of 7 (1,742 Views)

★ Expert

Hi ChickenSupernova,

Did you send this information to the help desk? If not, please do. Thanks.

Message 2 of 7 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Novice

In due respect, I would like to address the war points.

I believe before we post anything with screenshots which EA called naming and shaming as Players we must first analyze if this is possible.

I have a magnetism with 365 points and need 2 energy, so if I have 12 energy and only use magnetism as attack I will have 2,190 war points already. So a fully upgraded Magnetism this war points is possible. 

Now with the shield and unshielded our Club have not experience such. Mostly we experienced players who buy cards for upgrade so their hit within 12 energy are sky rocketing.

and to say that a player is a hacker with screenshots there’s a proper way to reach support for such things . I call this naming and shaming.

Peace.

Message 3 of 7 (1,711 Views)

★★ Novice
I thought this was support. I was directed here before from the SimCity Facebook page. What’s shameful is someone who feels the need to cheat their way through an otherwise competitive game.

Regarding the upgrades, this user shot Magnetism nine times in the first 30 minutes of the war. You only get six energy to start and eight energy after 30 minutes, so no. What this user did is not legally possible without hacking. They used 18 energy. And then, they were shielded without being attacked so our team could not score against them. There are at least three other players who are able to shield themselves at random. Naming and shaming means exactly nothing to me. They should be shamed. Their entire club is embarrassing to the game.
Message 4 of 7 (1,690 Views)

★★ Novice
I was directed here from the SimCity Facebook page to report another issue with the game. Where do I find the help desk?
Message 5 of 7 (1,689 Views)

★ Guide
ChickenSupernova,

To reach the help desk, go to the in-game tools icon (upper left) -> help -> either “report player” or “contact us”. You’ll need your player ID, which is at the bottom of the Help/FAQ box.

Hope this helps!

DD
Message 6 of 7 (1,653 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

from what I can tell the only hackers the Developers will do something about are the one who give themselves 1000's of platinum keys ,millions of simoleons, and truckloads of real cash.

Now if they treated all hackers the same then it would be a much more interesting & fun game came!

Message 7 of 7 (1,347 Views)