Greyed out disasters

by sekmet479

Original Post

Greyed out disasters

★★ Novice

Not able to play in club wars as all disasters are greyed out and am unable to unlock any. Rubbish.

Message 1 of 5 (1,255 Views)

Re: Greyed out disasters

★ Guide

You should be able to get cards to play with by going to the war map,then the second book down in right hand rectangle press this and it should show what cards you an buy for gold keys,minimum price, then press right lower side of cards to see what items you need,go to war deliveries and complete each assignment  until you have enough to play.

Message 2 of 5 (1,233 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply.

I can do most of that except open the disasters with gold keys. The section with the keys is greyed out and not live.

Message 3 of 5 (1,215 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same issue. I am waiting for the next round of war to come along and see if this alleviates the problem. If not I suppose I will submit a ticket

Message 4 of 5 (1,112 Views)

★★ Novice

According to Customer Support there is nothing they can do to fix the problem of not being able to play in club wars.

It took a lot of going round in circles as they did not seem to understand the problem.

I don't have any disasters that work as I have never had any disaster cards to open them and as I cannot play in the war I will never get any cards to open a disaster.

Why they can't send me a set of cards to open the lowest disaster I don't know.

Message 5 of 5 (1,049 Views)