Re: Graphics settings

by destiny284

Original Post

Graphics settings

★★★ Newbie

Can you add and option to adjust the graphic settings? because this game dont recognize my device and graphics is on low no shadows etc.

Message 1 of 9 (9,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same, i have HTC one M7 and i dont have shadows, my friend has beautiful graphic on iphone 5

i think HTC one has enough performance for this Frown

Message 2 of 9 (9,412 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with you ! SimCity BuildIt doesn't display shadows on my tablet, it doesn't look very pretty even if has the power to do it...

Message 3 of 9 (9,202 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had already posted a similar question : http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/Different-rendering-on-different-devices/m-p/430210...

the answer was that the device simply can't handle it...

Message 4 of 9 (9,198 Views)

Yes, destiny294 is correct. Its the device performance, graphics, etc. Its not SimCity its self. Even though you may think your device should be able to handle the graphics, it all boils down to what graphic specs you have on your device. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 9 (9,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello BurghBaby, 

I'm experiencing the same problem with with my HP slatebook X2. Are you honestly saying that a Tegra 4 device can't handle Simcity Buildit advanced graphics? 

Thanks a lot for your attention. 

Message 6 of 9 (9,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
My S4 can play frickin GTA San Andreas at max graphics smoothly, my Xperia Tablet Z can't. But in my S4 simcity looks very bad without shadows, etc, but my tablet has those advanced graphics. Snapdragon 600 on S4 vs Snapdragon S4 Pro on Tablet.
So it's the simcity limiting down graphics because my phone can handle way more than that!
Message 7 of 9 (8,623 Views)

★★★★ Novice
http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Graphics-options/td-p/4167357/highlight/false/page/...

If have posted here this should help bring back the street ligh and shadow
Message 8 of 9 (7,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
me too i have the same probleme please help
Message 9 of 9 (6,863 Views)