Global Market only Shows Donuts, Batteries, Detonators, and Watches

by Chris555222

Original Post

Re: Global Market only Shows Donuts, Batteries, Detonators, and Watches

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
So let's test your theory, Henning. When you enter the Global Market, do you see ONLY donuts, batteries, detonators, and watches? Yes - supply and demand dictates there will be higher numbers proportionately of them. However, do you see ONLY those four categories, and not a single other category of product in the Global Market? If you see any other item, then you are not experiencing the same problem.
Message 11 of 85 (2,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, i thinking its 'special' aphorisms for app sale... just items for catch disaster and nothing more. I can't sale my items and wait long time with adv of this items. Lol
Message 12 of 85 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can see mostly:

Vu items, Donuts, Watches, Sugar & Spices, Glasse, Frozen Yogurt, Chemicals, Green Smoothie, Electrical Components, almost in this order of quantity.

Sometimes I see steel, wood, cream...

Message 13 of 85 (2,331 Views)

★ Novice
All the expansion items dozed wheel and blades are almost exclusively gone from HQ.

Are donuts and watches really in such high demand? I barely ever need either of those
Message 14 of 85 (2,298 Views)

★★ Novice
They need to introduce some sort of filtering search system. I know the items go fast but maybe at least they could let you hide certain items from appearing? That way it'd filter out all the stupid watches and donuts. I'm level 37 now and have not once needed either of those products. Please fix ASAP EA!
Message 15 of 85 (2,289 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Change the name of your city to reflect what youre selling = until they change it the GT it will help others. 

Message 16 of 85 (2,281 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It appears from my testing that EA is screening certain higher level players from the Global Market. When I log off, and restart the game, when I first enter the Global Market, I see the usual full range of all products. However, once I have made that initial entry, every return to the Global Market results in the restricted, useless products of donuts, batteries, detonators, and watches. Once the server recognizes the higher level players, it appears to be discriminating against them. This is entirely backwards, since the higher players are most likely the ones that have spent money on the app.
Message 17 of 85 (2,276 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have tried what you tested and I do not get the same results as you did, All i see is Donuts and Watches. I do think there is something wrong with the GT system

Message 18 of 85 (2,265 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Or, Here is an idea, how about putting a limit on the types of items that can be desplayed at anyone time in the GT????????

Message 19 of 85 (2,257 Views)

★★ Novice

Communism has arrived... God saves us!

LOL, probably some developer team left testing parameters on in the HQ filter early monday and we are stuck seeing Homero Simpson's fav food...

Message 20 of 85 (2,235 Views)