Re: Global Market only Shows Donuts, Batteries, Detonators, and Watches

by destiny284

Original Post

★ Guide

I still believe that the simplest solution is a filter.

Message 51 of 85 (1,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Filter certainly convenient but the server is overloaded with an insane amount of advertised items.

They should at least limit the first time advertising to 5 minutes, to sell or buy something became very difficult.

Message 52 of 85 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yep nothing but batteries, donuts, and watches here too.

FOR DAYS, I have been searching for dozer blades. There are NONE!!

I will pay ANY price. Add me on gamecenter. Justin42804H

Message 53 of 85 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If not a filter a limit to the number of a certain item that shows on any pull. I have a phone and iPad. I have the iPad account at level 10 and won't advance. I can get expansion items. I can't flip for profit any more with the new market but at least I can get what I need and sell to myself. I managed to fully expand my main city this way. now I just need to start further expanding my storage.
Message 54 of 85 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Same here... Noting but Vu Items, donuts, watches and a very occasional sprinkling of other items. Regardless of if the GT is "fixed", it's a step in the wrong direction for gameplay. And +1 to those noticing some kind of player level filter. I do occasionally get a full list of normal items (not those above) and then it goes back to donuts... Dozens and dozens of donuts. +1 to the idea of a player dictated market filter. At least then we can narrow down to what we want. If it's available -GREAT! If it's not, we no then that we just need to be persistent and patient. Because neither one of those 2 help at all at this point.
Message 55 of 85 (960 Views)

★ Apprentice
Either lower the amount of items needed for expansion or increase the drop rate.

Finding dozer blades is near impossible now
Message 57 of 85 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I actually bought dozer blades and storage bars today.....the current state of the trade hq is far from perfect but a lot better than it was!
Message 58 of 85 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The issue is that Watches and Donuts are never needed for expansions.  You can make them but have to wait to sell them. Vus Items are rarely used and when used, it does not require very many.  Thus the issue. Average supply but no demand.

Message 59 of 85 (898 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@destiny284 wrote:
I actually bought dozer blades and storage bars today.....the current state of the trade hq is far from perfect but a lot better than it was!

Ditto. I've expanded four times (two storage, two land) since the HQ change, and I would much rather have to refresh the HQ 9 or 10 times than sit through the god-awful wait of going from city to city only to not find the item each 90% of the time. That was driving me berzerk.

One thing that might be cool--other than a search or filter option--would be to also see when you are in the HQ how many items a person currently has for sale. That way, if you are clicking on exhaust pipes with the hope of getting dozier blades, you might be more inclined to go to a city where there's more than one item for sale.

I consider this updated HQ a vast improvement. Even if I do have to look at doughnuts and watches and Vu items over and over.

Message 60 of 85 (871 Views)