Give me back my simcash!

by CCCCCCCCDDDD

Original Post

Give me back my simcash!

★★★ Newbie

Today while playing SimCity buildit, my phone slipped out of my hand and I grabbed it before I hit the ground.  It turns out that between the slipping and the grabbing, I hit buttons that caused me to spend 1800 simcash on a "Piggy Bank of Simoleons," which means I payed most of the simcash I had for 129,600 simoleons, My simcash, which I have been working on saving up for quite some time, went from 2307 to 507, while my simoleons, which are pretty much useless, went from 4,393,698 to 4,523,298.  Since I already have such a large amount of simoleons, there is no plausible reason why I would want to spend most of my valuable simcash to receive more.  I don't understand how there is no kind of prompt asking a person to confirm before putting these types of transactions through.

I want to know if there is any way of me getting my simcash back.  I can exchange back the simoleons in return- I clearly have no need for them.  If not, I think that an occurrence this annoying and this easily preventable (a simple "are you sure you would like to make this purchase?" prompt would quickly stop something like this from happening) would be enough to convince me to forego the game for good.  What is the point of working on and building a city if one accidental push of a button can take away most of what you've been working on earning?  Why should I continue to create ad revenue and support a company that sabotages their own players by allowing this to happen?

TL;DR- I accidentally hit a button that spent most of my simcash on simoleons, which I had no need for.  I want my simcash back.  The fact that one errant push of a button can put a large purchase through is ridiculous.

Message 1 of 2 (826 Views)

Re: Give me back my simcash!

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Join me here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/1000-SimCash-accidentally-used/m-p/6976645

I hope to make enough noise to wake someone up in EA

Message 2 of 2 (591 Views)