Game crashing on startup

by FishRman_R

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashing on startup

★ Guide

Hello,

Until yesterday morning I could have played the game without a problem. Since the evening the game is crashing while loading...  The spash screen appears and without any error, the game goes down back to "desktop" of the phone...

Today the game didn't start as well. Playing offline (disabled Wifi and Cellular data), makes a popus that for staring a new city you need to be online.

The phone was restarted and nothing was updated nor upgraded on the phone.

Sony Xperia Z3; Android 4.4.4

I was at the end of level 14 with about 120.000 sims.

Message 1 of 4 (2,728 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crashing on startup

Were you signing in with Facebook, game center or google play? If so, delete the app, restart phone, reinstall the app, play through the tutorial, click on settings in app, sign in. Sometimes the data gets out of place and this will hopefully fix it. 

If you were not signing in with any of the above methods, your game was saved to your phone and the data could of been lost and there is no recovery for that. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,181 Views)

All Replies

Were you signing in with Facebook, game center or google play? If so, delete the app, restart phone, reinstall the app, play through the tutorial, click on settings in app, sign in. Sometimes the data gets out of place and this will hopefully fix it. 

If you were not signing in with any of the above methods, your game was saved to your phone and the data could of been lost and there is no recovery for that. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 2 of 4 (3,182 Views)

★ Guide

Luckily I had synchronisation with Google. Your solution solved the problem. Thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (2,674 Views)

You are so welcome! Glad to help out! 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 4 of 4 (2,609 Views)