Game crashing after update 1.27.4

by Jinky0

Original Post

Re: Game crashing after update 1.27.4

★★★ Apprentice

I have an iPad Air. Game keeps crashing when logging into old city. Force closes every time trying to start up. I have restarted my iPad, updated my iPad software, deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing works. 

Message 11 of 31 (1,207 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

★★★ Apprentice

Playing on iPad- game loads to about 80% then crashes

Message 12 of 31 (1,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey 👋🏻 Same here, the legendary status is gone on all of my buildings Frown

Message 13 of 31 (1,163 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have 2 iPads, a Pro with the most current OS release, and an old iPad 3 with iOS 9.3.5.  The game loads fine on both (no crashes), but I lost all the Epic speedup tokens that were on the buildings.  I can visit other cities fine as well (at least the ones I've gone to so far).

Message 14 of 31 (1,143 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue. I have tried to make a “hard” force restart, but that has no effect either.
Message 15 of 31 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having th exact same issues as everyone else. Sometimes the game doesn't even load period, when it does I'm stuck in my region and can't go back to my capital city this happened after the new update. I've already uninstalled the game, restart my phone, and clear of apps out of the way, but nothing happens. Please fix this problem asap.

Message 16 of 31 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, not been able to play for several hours on my iPad....crashes after about 80% load. Hopefully EA  will provide an update to fix this very soon?

Message 17 of 31 (1,038 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here...  IT WOULD BE NICE TO RECEIVE SOME INFO FROM EA ,! TELLING US IF THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING TO FIX IT!!!

Message 18 of 31 (1,020 Views)

2 Days and I Still Can't Play

★★★ Newbie

I play SimCity Buildit on my Ipad Mini.  Ever since the update I have not been able to open the game. Are they working on fixing the update?

Message 19 of 31 (1,008 Views)

Re: 2 Days and I Still Can't Play

★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately no updates from EA.

Message 20 of 31 (987 Views)