Game crashing after update 1.27.4

by Jinky0

Original Post

Game crashing after update 1.27.4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The new update makes my game crash constantly. Playing on iphone 6 Plus. Already rebooted, deleted, re-installed, submitted an in-game help ticket.

Please help.

Message 2 of 31 (3,472 Views)

Latest Update Crashes Game when accessing a 3rd regional zone

★★★ Newbie

I have 3 regions unlocked (Green Valley, Cactus Canyon, and Frosty Fiords), I can go into Green Valley and Cactus Canyon with out issue. How eve, every time I try and go into Frosty Fiords the progress bar gets 3/4 of the way through and then the game crashes.

I am using an Apple iPad mini 3 with the latest iOS update installed.

Message 1 of 31 (3,327 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here - can't enter main city because the game would load to 80% and then crash :/ Playing on iPad Mini 2

Message 3 of 31 (3,397 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Game keeps crashing on startup since the new update- please fix this issue

Message 4 of 31 (3,381 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here- some bug

Message 5 of 31 (3,351 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Mai i did the update on my ipad4 and now the game keeps restarting all the time??? so i cant play?

Message 6 of 31 (3,352 Views)

Re: Latest Update Crashes Game when accessing a 3rd regional zone

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with frosty fiords.  I can access my other region. I,m playing on an IPad Air with current operating system

Message 7 of 31 (3,291 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to let us know about this and sharing details like the device you are using. I understand this issue can be frustrating as most of you can't open the game at all - the development team is looking into it as we speak.

I merged all your posts into a single thread for this issue to keep all the information together. I'll post here if I have any updates for you.

Thanks again,
-Mai
Message 8 of 31 (3,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My wife is having exactly same problem on her ipad air. Games crashes at about 80%. Have tried everything to fix. However her game does work on her iPhone 6??. Also my game continues to work on my ipad air, but when I try to travel to my wife's city, my game crashes. This has all happened since the latest update. 

Message 9 of 31 (3,278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi EA! My simcity works fine after the update no proplem but i have one proplem actually. When i finished my new epic project building today in Cactus Canyon region i noticed that i didn’t get any token even I remember i finished to 40 tokens and i noticed that all my epic projects in capital city doesn’t have any tokens at all and show instead the residential sign and when i click on the epic project HQ it doesnt show when the next epic project will begin. Normally when you have finished epic project the next epic project will come 12 hours right? Yesterday everything was fine but i dont know whats the problem today! Please help people what should i do? Should i delete the game and redownloaded again or should i wait until EA fix the issue ? and i want to ask if anyone have the same propblem as i do becuase it would be helpful to tell me. 

Message 10 of 31 (3,213 Views)