Friend cannot see my trade depot items.

by oONebulaMistsOo

Original Post

Re: Friend cannot see my trade depot items.

★★★ Newbie
I hope this get fixed soon
Message 21 of 26 (2,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what is the reason?
Message 22 of 26 (2,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this is a 2 year okd thread and in all this time EA hasn't been able to fix it????????
Message 23 of 26 (2,603 Views)

★★ Guide

I believe this to be a server lag issue rather than an actual bug.   This has happened to me.  I'm playing a game on my phone and my daughter is playing on her phone.  We often trade things back and forth.  When this happens to us this is what we do.

After placing the item for sale, close the sale window, open it up again, close it again.  Collect any item.  This can be done through popping a bubble, collecting from one of your stores or even collecting taxes which we did today.  Then open and close the sale window one more time.  Each and every time that this has happened to us, when we close that sale window the final time, the other phone can now see the item for sale.

I believe this is the same reason why some items don't sell very fast that would otherwise fly off the shelf.  The server did not recognize the sale.  Where it may fix itself in time, you can speed it up by doing another action that requires communication to the server.  Since EA keeps a copy of your game on the server, just collecting another item forces communication to the server.

There are other times that we have no issue at all and can see the items immediately, but it would appear the issue happens only during prime playing hours and not at off hours when fewer people are playing which is what lead me to the conclusion that it is a server lag issue.

Message 24 of 26 (2,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you the daddy. Standard smile
Message 25 of 26 (2,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t trade with my friends, no one can see any items in my depot. June 2020. 

Message 26 of 26 (717 Views)