Friend cannot see my trade depot items.

by oONebulaMistsOo

Original Post

Friend cannot see my trade depot items.

★★★★ Novice
Just put up a bunch of items on trade for my friend to buy them only to find out said friend cannot see any items I have for sale in my trade depot.
Prior to the recent update said friend (using Apple device) couldn't see me (using android device) but I could see said friend, however after the update we can now see each other but cannot see items in each other's trade depot.
Message 1 of 26 (15,041 Views)

Re: Friend cannot see my trade depot items.

Community Manager

Thank you for your report on this.

barry.png
Message 2 of 26 (14,958 Views)

★★★★ Novice
so I have 2 cities and the problem I have been explaining is happening on my android but I have a main city on my Apple device and now my Apple device can't see my friends items for sale. So it's now happening on both devices. Please fix this glitch asap as playing with my friend makes this game all the more interesting.
Message 3 of 26 (14,949 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok so my friend put up a metal and a plastic for 1 coin and I could see them to buy but I can't see the expansion items my friend put up. Is this some sort of new restriction?
Message 4 of 26 (14,947 Views)

Community Manager

@OopsNebulaMistsOo 

It is not a new restriction, no.

Please make contact with us via the in-game help function: Setting>Help>Contact Us

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 5 of 26 (14,921 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Seems that I am not the only one having this problem. I can see my friends linked through GameCenter, but when I enter their cities I cannot see anything on their Trade Depot, even if they get their items advertised, and nor can they. This frustrated us a lot because we don't want to play it as an offline game. Please fix this BUG asap.

-

Livy.

Message 6 of 26 (14,771 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem.

Message 7 of 26 (14,739 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And sometimes the population of my friends shows ZERO! I have to kill the program and restart it to have it  normal. I don't know whether it is a BUG, anyway. Hope the next version will fix so many BUGs, most frustrating one of which is the TRADE DEPOT.

Message 8 of 26 (14,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem

Message 9 of 26 (14,662 Views)

★★ Apprentice
If the problem isn't solved in the next version, I guess we have to abandon playing though we really spent some money buying the green cash.
Message 10 of 26 (14,581 Views)