Fluvial restaurant not link to road

by JFleRouge1969

Original Post

Fluvial restaurant not link to road

★★ Novice

In the latest version,  our fluvial restaurant are not link to road ? Even if I try to change position still no link

Will EA resolve that problem ?

Message 1 of 15 (1,453 Views)

Re: Fluvial restaurant not link to road

★ Expert

@JFleRouge1969 If you post a view of what you’re seeing perhaps someone within the forum may be able to offer some insight. 

Message 2 of 15 (1,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Pics 

Message 3 of 15 (1,362 Views)

★ Expert

@JFleRouge1969  Thanks for sharing the views, your city looks great...at least what I can see. My best guess is that the red item in front of the building is steps. You may want to try adding a road or maybe 2 on each side to see if that helps - I’m not sure but I have a couple of River restaurants surrounded by roads on 3 sides...the steps are heading toward the water in my city. Give it a shot, play around with it and let us know what happens. Good luck.

Message 4 of 15 (1,337 Views)

★★ Novice

No matter which side I turn it , it does the same thing : no road link, which is not true because there is a road right in front of it.

Also this is suppose to be a building that goes on the water , which is the case.

But since the latest update this "not link to the road" made an appearance. 

Its a nonsense to put roads around the building , if we do that it become a normal building 

It was working before , why would it not work after 2 years of having this city ?

Message 5 of 15 (1,328 Views)

★★ Novice

Here's 2 pics that explain the problem.

I want my restaurant on the right side of the road, not the left side

Message 6 of 15 (1,323 Views)

★ Expert

@JFleRouge1969  Try placing a road extension at the very end and place the building next to it. If that doesn’t work put another road on the other side...hopefully that will work.

Message 7 of 15 (1,291 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue, why after all this time it became a problem? EA can u please chime in????

Message 8 of 15 (1,244 Views)

★ Expert

@angiebrz88  If the suggestion I offered below didn’t work for you (I replicated the problem and it corrected the situation) or you elected not to try it, then I suggest you contact technical support through the in game help section and report your issue. That’s the best way to find out what may have caused the issue. Good luck.

Message 9 of 15 (1,210 Views)

★★★ Guide

@angiebrz88 EA doesn't monitor the forum. There are some mods for things that generate large discussions but, for the most part, this forum is user based. That said, I have had issues in the past with situations like this and never figured it out. Not with this restaurant, though. As @PinnacleValley said, fill out a ticket for the Zendesk. If this has occurred immediately after an update, they have a glitch. The more reports they get, the easier it is for them to pinpoint the problem and fix it. Nothing can be fixed from here. Thanks for the heads up, I will wait to update! 🤔

Message 10 of 15 (1,194 Views)