Re: Expansions and Inventory

by 9628077

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expansions and Inventory

★★ Novice
Hello
On my expansion pieces i get twice as much of two items and never get enough on one other item. This is frustrating when im trying to increase the size of my city or the size of my inventory. I'm spending days looking through other cities trade market. I shouldn't have to make a feeder city to play this game.. Any suggestion would be helpful...
Message 1 of 2 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

This is where your clubs come in handy.I may be looking for one item but a team mate does not need item. They are the ones to ask if they would look on global market for you. I had a member who spent a day looking for a warehouse item to finish expansion. I did not need that item within 5 minutes had three for a very happy member.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (407 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

This is where your clubs come in handy.I may be looking for one item but a team mate does not need item. They are the ones to ask if they would look on global market for you. I had a member who spent a day looking for a warehouse item to finish expansion. I did not need that item within 5 minutes had three for a very happy member.

Message 2 of 2 (408 Views)