Re: Error for 1st time download resources

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error for 1st time download resources

★★ Novice

I installed the game and login with my google acc. Then i trued to download the 1st time resources and but it's stuck at 0.8mb out of 16mb and keeps continue to load. And the result, the game told me to restart the game and connect to the internet and download the resources, but everytime i restart the game, it won't donwload it and gave me the same messages. Help me. Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Oh hey there community's mayor! Yes i've tried to reinstall it and download the resources. But after experimenting a few things, i've found out that actually it's not the data type problem, but an actual server error that provides the data to be able to download haha. So when it's stuck, i turned off the wifi and made the system said error in downloading and then turn the wifi back up and it'll continue to download despite the download progress stuck at a few %. 

Hope this helps others too ^^

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (521 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, Mayor @FangFrost.

Oh no! Please try uninstalling and reinstalling again to see if it lets you download the assets.

If you're still having trouble after that, could you try running the download from wifi instead of mobile data? If you're already on wifi, please try the reverse and try mobile data. It can help pinpoint if there's an issue specific to the data type you're using.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh hey there community's mayor! Yes i've tried to reinstall it and download the resources. But after experimenting a few things, i've found out that actually it's not the data type problem, but an actual server error that provides the data to be able to download haha. So when it's stuck, i turned off the wifi and made the system said error in downloading and then turn the wifi back up and it'll continue to download despite the download progress stuck at a few %. 

Hope this helps others too ^^

Message 3 of 3 (522 Views)