Error code: 60002.1001.999 - Player id: 0)

by Shavindradealwis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code: 60002.1001.999 - Player id: 0)

★★★ Newbie
I got this error message when I tried to open the game. What is this? Why this happens? Can anyone please give me a solution? Thanks
Message 1 of 12 (15,182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code: 60002.1001.999 - Player id: 0)

★★★ Newbie

for my side, I go to App permissions, found the Storage permission was not turned on for simcity. turn it on and problem solved. EA really gives a false error code.

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (5,694 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Shavindradealwis,

Do you have some restrictions on your account? Such as in-app purchases disabled maybe?

Message 2 of 12 (15,095 Views)

★ Novice
Hi @EA_Zoe ,

I also have this problem, but, I just downloaded the game and I didn't signed in yet. So this problem doesn't have to do anything with the acount settings.

I there anything else that caused this problem?
Message 3 of 12 (14,727 Views)

Hi @Grimtexas28,

There's another solution in this thread that may help in your case.

Keep us updated.

Message 4 of 12 (14,718 Views)

★ Novice
Hi,

This is not the same problem. This is the very first device I installed it on.
Message 5 of 12 (14,705 Views)

You will need to contact the support team directly in this case @Grimtexas28.

Message 6 of 12 (14,701 Views)

★★ Novice
Since 4'months i am having this problem and starting from Omega Update...
what you really changes into code to make this game unplayable now?
asked support, via mail, phone, fb (never answer), Twitter (not get in my problem) and no answer...
They say elevate my case to Technical and Will get answer last request was 186291 and can ask for who is answering AskEASupport

i need repeat this again?
4 MONTHS CANNOT LOG-IN TO MY GAME!!!
NEARLY 120 DAYS ... 1 Send from Golden Key... at least 100 boats to get, having +100 Golden Keys, At least 3 Platinum Keys, plus 15000/Day in the Goverment Building at least 1.500,000 Credits, not only that my France/London and for sure Japan sending goods plus!!! my precious 310 Cash

i reported and from phone you are not fixing this...my favourite game (because i can even play in Offline) but now i cannot play... i did ALL WHAT SUPPORT AND TROUBLE SAY ...
starting from Clear Cache and Free more Space to the agressive mode to a complete re-start to my device without success ...

so...any more to say or something?
Message 7 of 12 (14,672 Views)

Hi @Nanosinx,

AHQ is a player-to-player support forum so we don't have more information than the studio. My only advice is to contact the support team again. Frown

To submit a help ticket in-game, follow the steps below:
Settings icon Tap the Settings icon, located at the top left of your game screen.

From the Settings menu screen tap the "Help" button. Tap "Contact Us" below the Frequently Asked Questions.

Complete the "Submit a Request" form with as many details as possible. 
Submit a Request
Select an appropriate Issue from the drop-down menu, then the rest of the form can load. 
The help request form
Be sure to give us a valid email address (with no typos) so we can reply to you! 

As you type your "Subject" line, relevant help articles will begin to appear. Feel free to click on any of these before your ticket is submitted – if the help article can answer your question, brilliant!

If no help article covers your query, fill the "Description" box with as much detail as possible so we will know best how to help you. 

Tap "Submit" and you’re done! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Make sure to check your spam folders regularly, in case our reply gets filtered!

Message 8 of 12 (14,601 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Zoe
I am glad your intentions to help but after open the app, seeking a code i found something...very interesting...
and here are the details
I am impressed because as you can see is saying 'Internal Memory'
so if i move MAIN phone memory to SD game wont launch giving a strange error mentioned above...
but after changing the memory it just magically works (without mention the game failed to connect until August Release was set-up because a problem with OMEGA Update)
another thing...
i am really sorry what i will tell but ask support isnt a good form to solve problem, i sended 5 tickets, 4 of them were elevated to Technicals and Developers but as you can see, no-one is solving my problem...
i know you wont like but except to who animated me via TWITTER (dont really did anything but at least give me hope and never give up) i will say thanks...
for the other is the first time i see a game not working when i change the memory... so for the other user.... check in memory and make sure your main memory is setted to Internal and Not SD
(Game can be in SD but Data should maintain in the Internal Storage)
i saw this when i needed to open the APK to see what is really wrong...but i am impressed a Technicals or Developers take comm with me...
i would like to get some prize for my researchs...
i dont wanna see the code of the game...
but after 4 months doing this you gave me without option...

-End Transmission-
Sincerely - Mayor from Valletta, Malta | Nanosinx
Message 9 of 12 (14,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

omg u are a rel legend

Message 10 of 12 (12,411 Views)