Re: Error code 1900.4.999

by otherpeoplesuck

Original Post

Error code 1900.4.999

★★★ Newbie
Each time I try to do in app purchase in simcity buildit for iPad i receive error code and am unable to process transaction and receive error code 1900.4.999

How do I correct this
Message 1 of 7 (5,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have it as well what is it and how does it get corrected
Message 2 of 7 (5,666 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you are able to start the game, you can get help from within the game itself.  The full instructions (with screenshots) are in a sticky post at the top of the SimCity BuildIt Support forum.

If you are unable to follow the instructions in that post for any reason, you can try this link instead:  http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=simcity-buildit

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 3 of 7 (5,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem to.. Cant find that sticker thing your takling about.. And now it is getting on My nerves! 😞
Message 4 of 7 (5,530 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DivaPopp wrote:
I have this problem to.. Cant find that sticker thing your takling about.. And now it is getting on My nerves! 😞

@DivaPopp  -- this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/INFO-Basic-troubleshooting-steps-for-SimCity-BuildI...

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 5 of 7 (5,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry but this is completely useless. The error code 1900.4.999 offers absolutely no explanation for why it exists or how to fix it. Can we PLEASE get a straight answer? 

Message 6 of 7 (3,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
There is nothing remotely relevant to Error Code 1900.4.999 in the information provided by user Etamni103. (We thank you for playing anyway). If someone from EA Tech could be so kind as to allow us to give you our money, we would be ever so appreciative.
Message 7 of 7 (2,257 Views)