Epic projects fail

by kekuleo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Epic projects fail

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I am in 53 level and I have 273 hab. zones and 34 epic buildings however the epic project doesn't show anymore. Why? Is there a limit for that?

Message 1 of 6 (6,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Epic projects fail

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Very IMPORTANT for those who have buildings that are upgradable to Epic but don't see the Epic hardhat anywhere! It is because your buildings aren't near a service of any kind. I noticed my 6 that where ready to be upgraded wear not near any landmarks, transportation, beach or any of those type of services. I moved around the buildings and then the golden epic hardhat showed. Good luck everyone Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (6,872 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

You must have at least one, fully upgraded, REGULAR, residential building. Not OMEGA, not London, not Paris, not Tokyo, and not Epic. Do you have a building like this available? As soon as you do, an Epic Project icon should appear.

Message 2 of 6 (6,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I also have this problem since the last update August 2017. 104 Epic buildings and I have "6 buildings" ready to be upgraded to epic buildings. When I click on my Department of Epic Projects it shows nothing. There are no symbols anywhere on my map for it. Also my map is ZOOMED IN and also has no animations, street lights, Sims or shadows since this last update. It makes the game unplayable.

Message 3 of 6 (6,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Very IMPORTANT for those who have buildings that are upgradable to Epic but don't see the Epic hardhat anywhere! It is because your buildings aren't near a service of any kind. I noticed my 6 that where ready to be upgraded wear not near any landmarks, transportation, beach or any of those type of services. I moved around the buildings and then the golden epic hardhat showed. Good luck everyone Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (6,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's the biggest load of bull I have ever heard !!!!

Total rubbish !!

I have a great city on my iPad and my iPhone is 28 levels lower and on my iPad no issue but on the phone it doesn't work, the iPad was never properly catered for services wise and it worked !

Message 5 of 6 (5,608 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks, it worked!
Message 6 of 6 (4,405 Views)