Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

by dphush

Original Post

Re: Update wipes out all speedup tokens!

★ Novice
lost all epic buildings after last update
Message 11 of 44 (1,741 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yea... I wasn't amused at all signing on to see "Epic Buildings: 0"

Stellar job EA! Are you aware that you've just poo-poo'd the very people who pay your salaries? And to boot: No notice of issues/bugs, no release on resolution, no explanation... 

You've just joined the ranks of another dollar-sucking game that cares not a whim for the people who support it. 

Message 12 of 44 (1,999 Views)

★★ Novice

I am super pissed about this update. Like many others who have posted, I’ve lost all my Epic buildings ... I’ve put YEARS into the game and building up my Epic buildings to get to the competitive level I am at today. I’ve spent money. And it is ridiculous to think I’m going to start over now that over 50 Epic buildings were taken away. 

If you actually meant to take away our Epic buildings ... and meant for us to start over from scratch (still hoping you guys aren’t that stupid), then you should, at a minimum, take the cost of starting an Epic to the original costs. For example, right now, it costs me about 30,000 to start a Beach Epic. If I’m starting over, it should only be like 2,400 or whatever. 

I am am debating whether or not to continue with the game. I spent a boatload of hours last week in order to make it to Megalopolis ... and was planning on really going for it. Now it will be impossible for me to be competitive. I spend anywhere from 10-40+ Hours a week on this app ... maybe I should just free up all this time for other entertainment. 

Fix this or lose another long-time Level 73 super user. 

Message 13 of 44 (1,984 Views)

★★ Novice
Wtf where are my hard earned tokens? I spent real money to get gold tokens to be competitive in wars..please patch this bug asap
Message 14 of 44 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice
Couldnt say it better..n note that enemy war teams that didnt update will have a huge advantage with tokens. I want my 91gold tokens back..i spent alot of real money on them. This is disgusting and unethical. I will be demanding refunds. What a sham a disgrace to a once beautiful game
Message 15 of 44 (1,451 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Loosing speed up tokens on specialty buildings sucks. Spent a lot of time getting these. What are you thinking?
Message 16 of 44 (1,379 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here, all my epic buildings with speed up tokens are gone
Message 17 of 44 (1,344 Views)

★ Novice

I agree, i used real money to obtain my epic buildings and now they are gone,EA stole my money, i will not be using my money on this game again unless this is fixed, i have played for years also, really really in-happy

Message 18 of 44 (1,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lost mine too...is this going to be corrected?
Message 19 of 44 (1,371 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Experiencing another bug on my side.

After the update, I can no longer open my Frosty Fjords region. The game just crashes and sends me to my tablet’s home screen.

However, I can switch between my Capital City and Green Valley just fine (don’t have the other 3 regions so can’t test them).

Does anyone have the same problem with Frosty Fjords?

Message 20 of 44 (1,324 Views)